1. Click to install the PaperCut client.
You will see this screen with Student Printers selected. Click Next.
2. You will be asked to enter your username and password during the installation process. This is the same username and password you use to log into my.francis.edu.
3. After the installation, you will now have a printer called "Student Printers." Send all print jobs to this printer.
4. Your print job can be unlocked and printed at any of the printers that currently have PaperCut installed which include:
- Christian Hall
- Schwab 2nd Floor
- Schwab Basement
- JFK Info
- Library Printer 1
- Scholar's Break Room
- Sullivan 1st Floor
- Science Center Ground Floor
- Scotus Student Lounge
5. When you go to the printer you'd like your print job to be sent to, you will see this screen. Login using that same username and password, or your student ID number.
6. Next click Print Release and you will see a list of all your pending print jobs. Select the ones you want to print.
7. Log out of PaperCut on the printer.