Q. How do I create my Saint Francis Zoom account and use the portal page?
Visit this the Saint Francis Zoom Landing Page. If you need to create an account:
- Click the Sign In link, then click the orange "Sign up, Its Free" button
- Enter your date of birth
- Enter your francis.edu email address
- You will get an email to your account to sign in, click the Activate Account button in that email
- Fill out the information on the next pages to verify your account, be sure to check all the boxes to agree to the terms
- Choose a password to use with this account
From this landing page you can do the following:
Join a Meeting - If you have been invited to a Zoom meeting you can use this link to join. For more information on joining meetings visit How do I join a meeting?
Host a Meeting - For an impromptu video call, click the Host link, then click the dialog box that pops up, Open Zoom Meetings. This will open up your Zoom video window and you can use the manage guests button to invite guests.
Scheduling and other options - Click the Sign in button to access your Saint Francis Zoom account. From here you will be able to access all the available tools in Zoom. For more information on scheduling meetings visit How do I schedule a meeting?
For more information on using Zoom, check out the following FAQs: