I need an article that I was not able to find in the electronic resources.

Authors: Plummer, Wigley Parkhurst Year: 1978 American Journal of Science

The article is about Calcium dissolution.


If you found the article citation in a specific database or our catalog, make sure you have followed all possible links to search for the full text and download the article. 

If you are still unable to read the article, you can request the article through our interlibrary loan (ILL) service. 

There are links in our tools that will generate an ILL request for you after you login to the ILL system.  Use your university login and password to enter your personal ILL account. You will return to this account and login to retrieve your filled request.

  • Last Updated Oct 15, 2019
  • Views 52
  • Answered By Janie Rager

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0