Answered By: Janie Rager
Last Updated: Nov 09, 2018     Views: 96

Journals that we own access to are listed in the tool called Journal Finder. It is a list of the journals along with the dates of coverage, and the link to the collection in which you can find that journal.  

Search for the title of the journal.

It will take you to a list of the volumes/issues of that specific journal  which can then be opened to view a table of contents or you will be directed to the database that indexes that journal where you can then search on a topic within that journal.

If we own the journal in print and you would like to read something outside of the library, you can scan pages on the library scanner and send it to your email or print it on a printer located on the first floor of the Library and Scholar's Break Room.

Contact Us