Q. Can I request to borrow an item the library does not own?
Yes. Saint Francis University Library's interlibrary loan (ILL) service is available to request books or articles.
Login using your university login and password.
- Requests should be made after all possible avenues of access to the full text have been explored.
- Links in our databases provide direct connection to the ILL service and will populate the request form for you. So easy!
- Once logged into your account, you can:
- submit new requests
- review and track your requests
- download articles you requested
- request a renewal
Requests are generally filled within a week.
You are notified via an email to login and download your article or stop by the library to pick up your physical item.
We do not borrow or purchase dissertations. Should you need to obtain a copy of a dissertation, please visit UMI Dissertation Express.
Users are encouraged to work with Information Services Librarians when doing research.