Answered By: Janie Rager Last Updated: Aug 12, 2015 Views: 20
Yes. Saint Francis University Library's interlibrary loan service is available to request books or articles. First time users must set up their account. Requests are generally filled within a week.
- Requests should be made after all possible avenues of access to the full text have been explored.
- Links in our databases provide direct connection this service and will populate the request form for you. So easy!
- Once logged into your account, you can:
- submit new requests
- review and track your requests
- download articles you requested
- request a renewal
We do not borrow or purchase dissertations. Should you need to obtain a copy of a dissertation, please visit UMI Dissertation Express.
Users are encouraged to work with Information Services Librarians when doing research.